For this week, I spent most time developing wind system for the grass. I have modeled grass and created system for flawless grass movement. I spent most of time learning about the foliage system in Unreal and blueprint for the Grass movement. It looks realistic at this moment but my concern is that it would take too much of graphic memory when playing game. I will retry to see the way to down size the grass and lower the quality of the grass. I will research more about that problem and hopefully will be in the game perfectly by next week with the rock.
I wanted to implement in our game but it happen to crash when I migrate to senior project file.
Pro: Realistic Grass done at production level
Cons: Need to catch up with lots of stuffs that I missed last quarter.