This week has been a rough week for me in terms of work. I have been occupied with two writing assignments so I did not have much luck with senior project. That’s not to say I didn’t get anything done. I went backwards with texturing. I thought texturing the dragon would be an easy task but I’ve been having trouble with the colors scheme. Originally I went for a red gray scheme. Unfortunately it didn’t read across well and was thought of as “untextured.” I tried several iterations and ultimately ended up on a palette that I am just okay with. I didn’t get to finish texturing. I also wanted to proceed with animating the dragon, but there was a slight delay in the rig. Although, that didn’t seem to matter since I also didn’t have enough time pushed towards the project this week.
Barely got much done
Animation will start this week