Sally Im PPJ Week 4

This week was for the most part productive overall, but I didn’t completely do everything I wanted.

I spent a good amount of time cleaning up the rig and modeling the saddle. Making the rig itself wasn’t difficult, however I found myself completely redoing the weight paints several times because either the file was corrupted or I found issues with the joints. This took up a good chunk of my time, but the rig is ready to be animated for final animations.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 2.30.46 AM.png

Because I had just finished the rig for the dragon, I decided to take on the creating a draft poster. Our game currently doesn’t have all the assets in engine, therefore I painted over the models to look more like our final style. For a first attempt it’s pretty decent, but I still have a lot of issues that I want to address in the next draft.

Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 2.24.10 AM.png10x10_posterdraftfull

I still haven’t added the new island models yet as I keep having other priorities this week (english paper, work, redoing the rig) but now that I don’t have any deadlines next week I can focus solely on implementing assets.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s