For this week I have worked on fixing lots of features for the grass and redesigning for the first playable build. I spent most of my time trying to fix the grass blueprint. The wind blueprint works perfectly as the grass blueprint. I have also redesigned our logos and redesigned the menus that will be in the second playable build. I have fixed the main menu animation and redesigned the menu fonts. As of now I feel more comfortable than last week where everything was still crashed. I feel like that is good for the first playable and I should be more productive as the week go on.
Pros: All the issues has been fixed
Cons: Did not finished some of the assets yet that was due today.