I didn’t get as much work done as I wanted to this week. I was previously working on the islands but tasks were reassigned so the work would be more evenly distributed. I was assigned to polish the dragon and rider models and to texture. This is nicer for me since I can now focus on fewer things instead of splitting my focus to several tasks at once.
This week I updated the draft for the new poster which has a good amount of changes. I also made some changes to our character for the beta model. The previous model had some shaping issues that I wanted to buff out. Going into next week, I plan on getting the dragon and rider updated as soon as I can.