This week got stopped by a bug in the team number code that had all three of us (me, Ruben, and Kevin) trying to fix. The code for the health system assumed that the characters knew what team they were on spawn, but it turns out it wasn’t assigned until after everything spawn-related was finished. This was a big problem that completely messed up the health system for a while. Thankfully once we found it (props to Kevin), it was easy to fix. With time on that, I didn’t get as much time to work on what I wanted. I implemented new animations Ricardo made for the melee, and did some other bug fixing throughout, although there are still plenty of problems I can fix over the next few days.
Logan was fantastic. I was not prepared, though.