Sally Im PPJ Spring Week 01

This week was a bit weird because I was mostly getting used to my schedule so I didn’t do much towards the beginning of the week, but I did start on some things so I could get a sense on how long things will take and I could see how much I can get done in time for the week four presentations.

I started some work in houdini on optimizing the fire so they are precomputed and take less work to run in unreal. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance this week to test how well it works as I’m still making sure it loops before I render it out.

I also started some work on new trees on the side. I found out it doesn’t take too long for me to sculpt a entire base tree in zBrush (about an 1-2 hour without details for the first tree), so I’ll try to get a bunch of those out so I can hand them off to be textured as soon as possible.

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 9.18.39 PM

I didn’t get too much done this week, but now that I’m used to my schedule I expect to finish what I started this week and keep polishing from there.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s