Team PPJ Spring Week 02

This past week was hard for a lot of us with the big overlap in holidays going on, but we managed to stay productive. The art team spent a lot of time polishing animations, and in some cases even going back and adjusting rigs or capture data to really smooth things out. We also have new particles for the dragon. Our old fire breath is out and replaced by a really nice looking effect. We’ve also got new promo material which looks great, and uses actual screenshots.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

The programming side spent their week tackling bugs (as per usual). Some bugs were fixed, but each programmer also had a bug that had them banging their head against the wall. Hopefully those will be fixed by next week.


New art for the game

Art is getting a chance to really work on refinement

Bug fixes


More bugs

The holidays made it hard to work


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s