This week I worked on the taunt animations to add that little funniness to our game. Since they aren’t a main part of our game I didn’t want to put a lot of time into them. Also SketchFab thinks we are making Slender 2 now.
I also worked in Houdini to get rubble made. I didn’t add them to the game tonight because I realized that each pile is around 13k tris and that’s pretty insane for a small pile. I’m going to learn how to do VDBs so I can combine all the colliding geo and then hopefully it will a lot lower tri count.
Pros: We are pretty close to graduation and this project being over.
Cons: I haven’t been as productive lately since I was offered a job.