This week was pretty productive. I’m at the point where most of what I’m doing is to make the player experience easier/more intuitive (like camera aiming to make fighting easier), but the blueprints were more complicated than I expected. No worries! I didn’t over scope it and managed to figure out a bunch of logic I was having trouble with. When I was capturing gameplay footage with Kevin I noticed some new bugs with the rider and the dragon. I’m pretty sure the problem is coming from the dragon end, but I think I know the problem and can fix it.
I really want to try to wrap up the rider soon. The art team is having some trouble, especially Healthy and Sally. If I can finish up a bunch of my tasks soon, I might be able to pitch in, since they’ve been needing help for a while.