So, for this week I worked on getting a recolor of the dragon wings particle. They’re the same ones we’ve been using, just recolored. They look fine, except for the red dragon, he’s got cheeto wings. so, gotta fix that when i can. Furthermore, the texture tiling on the particles is bad when run in game, so I’ll need to look at that. Other than that, I worked on particle systems for the monoliths; passive, capture, and destroy. They need a bit more work, but nearly ready to be implemented. I also did a little work on particles to go around the islands, but those are a bit chunky.
I also got the shirts ordered, so i’ll be screenprinting those next week.
Monoliths nearly have new particles.