This is a reflection on the past and final school term working on our game. Things didn’t go exactly as planned this term or this year. in fact, but I think myself and the team did a good job. It has been a tough term but I have learned a lot from my experiences in this project that I can use going into my career.
What went right:
- I was able throughout the project to apply my talents to their full extent.
- Our team has worked really well together over the last 3 terms.
- The game turned out good.
- I think I created quality and useful assets for the game.
What went wrong:
- I wasn’t available for as many team meetings as I would have liked
- I didn’t do as much work as I feel I could have due to the time I had to spend on a personal situation throughout the year.
- Due to time constraints, some of my assets aren’t as polished as they could be.
- Communication with your team is critical.
- There is never as much time to work as you think.